The Texas Custodial Trust is committed to the remediation of the Site and to working with the surrounding community and stakeholders. As part of our stakeholder outreach efforts we are dedicated to maintaining a website that has the most current and up-to-date site information. Please note that there have been new website updates and some new site activities. These include:
- Trustee Returning & Participating in the City of El Pasoâ€™s Charrette Process
The Site Trustee is scheduled to be in El Paso from June 16-19th. Currently the Trustee has scheduled the following meetings for June:
- June 16 â€“ 4pm: Meeting with Ex-ASARCO Workers Group
- June 17 â€“ 5:30-8:00pm: City Charrette Process – Kick-Off Meeting. The Trustee will give a presentation. Main Library Auditorium, 501 N. Oregon
- June 18 â€“ 9am: Meeting with Dover Kohl
- June 19 â€“ 9:00am-12:00pm: City Charrette Process – Hands on Design Session: The Trustee will give a presentation. Mesita Elementary Auditorium â€“ 3307 N. Stanton
- June 30 â€“ 5:30-8:00pm: City Charrette Process – Work-in-Progress Presentation: This will be a summary of all completed work. Main Library Auditorium, 501 N. Oregon
- Meet the Team
As many of you know, the Trust recently hired Malcolm Pirnie (www.pirnie.com) as the Environmental Engineering Consultant and ERM (www.erm.com) as the Demolition Consultant. Please click here to meet our team.
Thank you for your interest in the website. We appreciate your blog posts and are working to answer any questions in a timely manner.